Terms and conditions
1. Juris Mentis, Inc. will only issue a free, non-binding price quote for each project once the documents to be translated have been received.
2. The client must sign and approve price quote and terms via email before work can commence.
3. Translation projects for new clients will require a 30% deposit.
4. Our payment terms are net 30. Any invoices not paid within 30 days of receipt of the invoice will be subject to monthly interest of one and one -half percent (1.5%).
5. We reserve the right to reject any project.
6. Any changes or corrections to a translation must be submitted to Juris Mentis, Inc. no later than 15 days after the client has received the final translation. Failure to request changes prior to the 15 days will be considered acceptance of the translation.
7. Before Client may assert any claim against Juris Mentis related to the quality of Services provided, the Client must first provide a written statement signed by a certified member of the ATA in the same language pair attesting to the inadequacy of the Services provided and allow Juris Mentis thirty (30) days to correct any deficiency noted.
8. Juris Mentis’ entire liability to Client for damages or other amounts arising out of or in connection with the Services provided hereunder shall not exceed the total amount of payments made by Client to Juris Mentis under this Agreement.